Parenting a 4 year old

Brooke

Ok mommas I need help ASAP!!! My step son (who is my boyfriends son. Has been acting up so much. I have tried sticker charts with rewards. I have tried treats.. I have tried letting him pick activities. And he is still so naughty. We have recently been on a 2 week vacation for my SOs work, and I have been trying to keep the young one built with work books games movies bubbles walks toys ext. and he is still very naughty. I take them away I put him in time out. He’s gotten a spank once or twice if it was really naughty. I am trying to keep it all together. I’m stuck in a hotel room with him while the So is working (long hours). I can’t, I have tried so hard not to snap. I have been fighting with myself every time. I absolutely hate his behaviors! I talk to my So . And yes sometimes he steps in but he’s barley here for the behaviors. Or when he gets home. I say today’s been a hard day.. this and this and this happened ... and he usually talks to the little man. But then the little man continues to be and do naughty things through out the night. I get so frustrated, I give warnings I try time out... then my SO yells at me and tells me I need to watch my attitude...

I have been with my SO for 5 months . And we have never fought about anything .. it’s always about his son. It’s to the point where it’s a love hate relationship. I love parenting I love playing and making lunches and making sure his needs are met. But this disrespect and attitude, is what is making me so angry. I have slept on the couch because the SO and I get into such arguments , that I’m upset. I try to talk to him but he’s always telling me he will always put his son first. I’m not asking him to put me first.. in certain situations yes. I need a vacation. A mommy day.. I just want adult time. I fee I am just a nanny.

We also moved across the country .. and I don’t have anyone to talk to but him. I want to talk to him because he is my support. But he always just gets mad....

should I leave.. because of his kid?

I love my SO!!! But I never see him. Much less have conversations with him about my day or his... it’s always about his kid... what he wants .. how he’s acting. It’s 24:7 there’s no break. Not. At night time not before work not on the weekends ... nothing. I just want to be listened to about my concerns and frustrations...

Please no harsh comments. I’m just a mom who’s stressed out and I need advice.