Which works better?

Hey ladies I’m looking into buying a curling iron. I like the big/loose wavy curl kind of look. I know I’ll need a bigger sized iron but I’m stuck between getting a wand and getting a clamp one if you know what I mean. So ultimately my question is which one would/do you prefer and which one is quicker to use? Also recommended sizes and brands would be awesome!