Just wanna share good news🧡💛

Jay 🌹

So for the past two years I’ve been one of those girls posting anonymous post begging for advice. My boyfriend would beat me terribly and I would post pictures hoping everyone’s words would make me do something. This happened for a while I would post, get advice from you guys but I never left. I kept letting the same thing happen to me, black eyes bruises all over my body over and over again. But this month something great happened. I finally loved myself more than anyone else and I left his sorry ass!!! He didn’t even see it coming I stayed else where one weekend and when I came home I came with a moving truck and a group of people to help me load all my shit. His been calling me 100+ times a day but it doesn’t phase me. I am so happy and I feel 20 times more beautiful and happy. Plus it was just my 20th birthday so this is a great way to start it! I moved to a different state and completely left my old life.

THANK YOU <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">EVE</a> FOR HELPING ME GROW! and to any body in an abusive relationship leaveeeeee just do it you’ll be so happy. I don’t even feel heart broken at all I feel so powerful!

Update: omg thank you everyone for so much love!!!!! I’m still doing great and I still feel amazing. this is definitely the start of my new healthy life. I even got my passport and in two weeks I’m traveling to Cuba to meet my grandparents and aunt for the first time!!!! I’m finally living my life for me. I may not have been able to respond to all your comments but I’ve been reading them and you are all amazing. You’ve inspired me so much and I well never be so weak again!!!! Love you ladies 🧡🧡💛💛