Woke up at 8am, and I was having contractions really bad they were every 3-4 mins I got in the showe...

Shauntel
Woke up at 8am, and I was having contractions really bad they were every 3-4 mins I got in the shower and couldn’t stay in very long after that I put on a dress and laid in the bed. Contractions started coming and it was getting painful and powerful every time. My mom got up got dressed and we headed to the hospital. I was in so much pain I was screaming for the epidural, as I laid on the bed the doctor came in quick to check me I was 7 centimeters dialated this was 11:00am. Doctor walks out the room they’re getting all of my information because I’m in Florida visiting my mother and they couldn’t give me the epidural until they got blood. So about a good 20 went past and he comes back in the room to check me and as his fingers go in for the exam I’m screaming GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT !!!!! I GOTTA PUSH ! He says yes she’s complete they’re pushing me into the delivery room screaming don’t push mind you my water didn’t break yet. With every contraction I had to push it took 4 strong pushes until his head popped out after his head popped out my water finally broke. And @ 11:29am Joseph Kamari Blount was born March 24, 2018 😍😍😍