I just need to vent...

My husband and I are both 21. Back in high school I had Chlamydia and I’m not sure how long I had it but I got treated once I found out. We had a miscarriage back in 2015 that still is heavy on are heart. After that my periods became super irregular and I had to get on birth control to regulate.

I got off birth control in October and had my first period in February. Yesterday I received my first ever positive ovulation test!! I was so excited. Once he got home I told him the news and he replies “I don’t understand why it’s so hard for you to get pregnant. I’ve never even heard of someone having to take a test to see when they ovulate. Other people get pregnant at the snap of fingers and you can’t get pregnant on purpose? Some woman you are.”

I was so gutted. I felt so bad. I am less than a woman aren’t I? I’m only 21, my eggs and cycles should be fresh and new. They aren’t. I spent the rest of the night in my home office crying my eyes out. I don’t know if it was the Chlamydia or the miscarriage but I brought this infertility upon myself.