I'm 8wks pregnant today, and I'm thinking i might be having twins UNSURE

Tamara

I'm 8wks pregnant today and this is my 3rd pregnancy. My first ultrasound appointment isn't until Tuesday but I ended up in the Emergency Department last week due to pains in my stomach and being very nauseated & vomiting a lot over the last 3weeks. So the doctor did a check up and a ultrasound but the machinery was not as big as in the 'Ultrasound Clinics' so the doc said too it was just a bedside one. So he checked and said everything was normal myself & baby was healthy and fine and said the (sac was a bit big for 1 baby, well that's all he's could see "1baby" and the pains that I've been getting I'll just have to put up with because can't really take anything else then "Panadol" so he literally said I've gotta suck it up. because I was healthy, baby's healthy there was basically nothing to really worry about.I've seen my midwife about 2 wks ago and explained the same symptoms as getting now and her response was (you might be having a girl) But I'm starting to show and I'm only 8wks. And my partners father is a identical twin and my brothers on my dad's side are identical twins and it runs in both of our families. I'm a little anxious and can not wait for Tuesday. (Thoughts anyone please)