Anyone deciding to be induced ?

I'm 2 days shy of being 40 weeks due date is Saturday June 20th. I told my doctor that I want to be induced if she doesn't come by then. She told me to come tomorrow and she'll examine me and we'll go from there. I'm just ready to have her she's not a small baby either. Anyone else decided to just get induced in stead of waiting a whole week?