Too little/too much sex help

Ma

My boyfriend is angry at me because he says we don’t have sex enough. We came out with our relationship only like a week ago and for a few months we were kept on the down low. Before that we were ‘talking’ and doing all that sex stuff.

So we started that in like October. Back in those months we did phone sex like every day on the phone. It started slowing pace once Christmas hit, and in Janruary we still did it like 4 times a week, give or take. But by the end of this March, the number has gone down. We have had sex like 4 times this month, and I’ve seen him like 5 times. We have sex on the phone anywhere from 1-3 times a week.

He initiates quite a bit. He just usually either initiates before me, or some nights I am down to I just feel content with not doing it. Some nights we don’t get to bed until late, and it’s 11:30 by the time I’m in bed and I am turned on but can’t. And I will admit, my sex drive is lower than it was. But it’s not enough for him. I know if I were to initiate it tonight, then tomorrow he would ask me to do it, and I don’t usually want to do it every night.

So today we started having sex, but his stepdad came home so I told him we should stop. He got kind of salty but let it go. I’m not really comfortable doing it with his family downstairs, and we have done it before and sometimes it goes okay, but other times they have walked in on it happening under the blankets (then he will want to continue after). So we are watching a movie and he’s touchy felt the whole time, and I’m pretty okay with it. But I told him, we arentgoing to have sex. He gets kinda upset because he wanted to finish. Then when itstime to go he tells me he isn’t going to walk me home like he said he was, he’s gonna get someone to give me a ride. Then at home he texts me and tells me we aren’t going to have sex anymore because he doesn’t want to pressure me into it and we don’t do ifhardly at all anyways so it doesn’t matter.

The wild thing is, earlier we did phone stuff (my idea) because we might not be able to have sex when we hang out, and he came. He’s just got an insanely high sex drive and mines pretty average I feel like. What am I supposed to do?