Confession (Need to get this off my chest)

So, I have a secret that nobody close to me knows. Im now 20 yrs old, but when I was 15 I got pregnant. I went without letting my family and most of my friends know about her. I did tell the father, who had been physically abusive to me for a long time, and when I did he completely blocked me out of his life. He told he didnt want anything to do with me or the baby. I was so young and scared and had no idea what to do. At the time I was also at my worst with my eating disorder and was very unhealthy. I was around 13 weeks when I miscarried. It was the hardest thing Ive ever been through and it stills hurts everyday. My current boyfriend and I have been together a year and Ive never told him and idk if I ever will. Im just so afraid because I want to have children soon but the thought of going through that again is terrifying. For a while it got better but now I cant help but think about what shed be like if she was still alive. She'd have turned 4 in July. Its so crazy to think about. Anyways, I needed to get that off my chest. Love you all 💕