My mom scheduled me an abortion without asking me.

I don’t even know where to begin. I found out I was pregnant, told the father and he completely abandoned me. Out of desperation, I told my mother and she was very calm and told me she’d make an appointment for an abortion. I was too afraid to tell her I wanted to keep my baby but a few days after I finally had the courage and she instantly shut me down. I understand why she thinks it’s a bad idea. I just quit my job and took a semester off of college but I still want my baby. I’ve been trying hard everyday to find a full time job literally anywhere but nothing’s come up yet. It’s absolutely devastating. The abortion appointment is next Tuesday and I have no idea what to do. I’ve been thinking about just getting the abortion so I don’t have to fight with my mom. But I would feel horrible. I just don’t know how to not get the abortion without her knowing. I’ve been praying multiple times a day for a sign or an answer. This is just too much for me to handle especially with the horrible morning sickness. Please pray for me. I really need it...