Moral support

My husband and I have been TTC for a year now. I know there’s plenty of ladies up here who are dealing with the same thing and some who have been TTC longer with no luck.

Last night when my hubby got home from work, he told me that his best friend’s wife is pregnant. Congrats to them and everything. I’m upset because they haven’t been TTC as long as we have. I called my best friend because I needed to vent to a girl. She then goes in to tell me that one of her friends is pregnant after only TTC for a week. Again, congrats to them.

It’s great to hear other couples dreams of starting a family are coming true, but I can’t help but feel disheartened with my own situation. After hearing the news of two couples expecting, I just broke down for hours last night. Since getting off of birth control a year ago, AF has stopped being regular. I can go from being 5 weeks in between cycles, to 7 or 8 weeks. And my head/body keeps playing tricks on me every now and then...sore breasts, lower back pain, nausea, etc.

I could use some advice...what keeps you from getting stressed or discouraged when AF shows up?

Also, is there any medication I shouldn’t be taking while TTC? (ie: Exedrin, Benadryl, etc.)