I'm so mad. why he do this?

Ok so my ex fiancee and i had agreed on that today was our last time having sex because we decided we need to move on and learn to co parent strictly. no sleeping around no more. We never use condoms. so its whatever. but i did take an ovulation test it came back positive. but i am not suppose to ovulate until the 5th. says my <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">glow app</a>. which usually is on point. so i told him and showed him my tests and to pull out. He said of course. that he not trying to have any more kids any way. so we had sex this morning. TMI but doggey style. he was being so rough. at first it felt so good then he started to get too rough so i said to kinda go easier. so he did for a little while. then he went back to being too rough. he then grab my waist tight. saying he about to nut. so i told him ok but to pull out. this idiot going hold me keeping me from moving and nuts inside me. he then let's me go saying he sorry it just was too good. i slapped him and left. are my chances high or not based on these opks? can you get pregnant if only having unprotected sex only once in fertility window