No affection, sex, or talking...

Me and my man have been together (albeit on and off) for 3 years. We just had a baby 2 months ago (got pregnant first time having sex after being broken up for over a year) and I moved in with him so he could provide for us shortly after becoming pregnant. Problem is, he says we are not together, but acts like we are in some ways, such as sleeping in the same bed, having sex (when he feels like it), joint bank account, involves me in all his family get togethers and comes to mine, etc.

However, he has stopped being affectionate with me at all, pushes me away when I go to hug him, turns his head when I go to kiss him, has no evidence of me on his social media, barely ever goes anywhere with me, doesn’t open up or talk about anything besides day to day stuff like food and the baby. The most painful is that he doesn’t ever initiate sex. Ever. I always have to do it, and he doesn’t even touch or kiss me he just lays there, finishes, and turns over and goes to sleep. I’m confused because he doesn’t want me to leave though.

He says he has problems with communication and relationships because his father passed when he was young. And I understand that because my mom passed, so I’m trying to be sympathetic .I’ve been being patient for almost a year hoping things would change but they’ve only gotten worst.

Another issue is that I want more kids, and he doesn’t, I want to get married, and right now he’s using his problem as an excuse to not want to get married . Please tell me, if you were in my situation, what would you do? Would you “put up with this?” Would you wait it out? Is this behavior unacceptable? Am I crazy?