L.O.V.E ?

Me and this guy have been together for 1 year and three months. Yes it’s a long time but it wasn’t pretty all the time. We always fight and break up because I decide to only to be stressed free. He always accusing me of not taking up for things when he is the one who always force agruments to happen. I broke up with him 2 weeks ago and I been really good. Only problem is that he constantly asking me to come back to him when I dont want to be sad anymore and afraid he’s gonna make me angry. He makes himself look desperate as if he has no one without me. Like the only reason he is with me because of the future I want for myself and he wants to tag along. I’m 17 and he is 18 and tbh I believe he is acting more immature than me. I want to go to medical school and he once told me he wanted to settle down to be a school teacher. No I’m not saying something is wrong with that I just believe he can set himself higher if u understand. And not only this but he doesn’t even take care of his self no more when we first met he would always get a haircut and treat me amazing and now he is just gotten comfortable. When we not together that’s when he wants to text me like a boyfriend suppose to send in me paragraphs about how he feels towards me and texting me back fast but don’t do it when we get back together . Please tell me what to do.

Vote below to see results!