Long post but needed to vent

I just kinda need to vent and get my emotions out before I say/do something I’ll regret. If anyone has some good advice (besides the typical “f-ck him” and “you need to forget about him”), I would appreciate it. So I was with this guy for 5 years. Our relationship was very different and there were things I wish I could’ve changed about the relationship. We broke it off because I was moving to a different state for school and he was busy. At least that’s what he told me. A couple days after the mutual break up, he told me that he is talking to another girl and that he doesn’t see us ever getting back together and he hasn’t been sexually attracted to me for a long time (idk why he stayed with me or never brought it up in conversation). Well that shattered me. I was angry, upset, and emotional, but I had to keep it together because I had to get my mind set for school. About two months go by, I’m moved in my apartment in a new state and he tells me that the girl he was talking to got pregnant. I just said congrats and left it at that. It’s been 9 months since the break up and I am dating a man who I love and who treats me right and spoils me to pieces. I have moved on from my ex. Or so I though. His girl had a baby and it was posted on Instagram. When I saw the picture I was re-torn to pieces. I was flooded with emotions: anger, sadness and worst of all: jealousy. I was jealous and I still am jealous. I wish it was me that had his baby. But what makes me more torn is the fact that I am feeling these emotions about my ex while dating a guy that I love and can see myself spending the rest of my life with. I don’t know what to do. I was sure that I was over my ex and apparently I am not.