I'm too needy 😒

봄하루 • Human wreckage

I'll talk to him some time in the day then he'll stop replying. I'll get over it, busy myself, whatever. He probably lost track of time, doesn't see my message, is just completely busy - it's chill. I started a poll once, asking girls if they double text their boo, majority said, "Yeah, i could care less, here i am in case you forgot!" So it, for a moment sounded odd to me cause I'm like, "BuT theReS BoUNdarIes." and here i am, missing him after he goes five hours without a message. Am wondering if it's valid to miss him but then i immediately get angry if i realize "Wow, he's gone this long without saying anything." ..we haven't been able to hang out for a month til last week and we're prepared to go another month (long story) without seeing each other so it kinda frustrates me that we can't keep that connection far away from each other. It actually deeply saddens me to think i don't matter enough to keep his attention.. it almost feels like neglect but that also just sounds dramatic.. i just miss him.