my friends toxic relationship

tatum

so my friend has been with her boyfriend for almost 4 month now, and i don’t think they’re going to last. him and i used to be friends, but lately i’ve realized he’s just not the type of person i want to be friends with. people always call him gay and a child as a joke, and his girlfriend, my friend, just laughs along. she is always complaining about how annoying he is, but then he’ll walk over and hug and kiss her and she hugs and kisses him right back. he’ll annoy her and she says she’s going to “ignore him” and we’ll tell her to communicate her problems with him so they can last, but she always replies with “no ill just ignore him and he’ll see i’m annoyed and apologize.” now this boy is by NO means the sharpest tool in the box; he is not going to understand this girls subliminal messages. she’s oblivious. it’s almost summer and i’m really worried she’ll just stay with him because she feels like she has to. what do i say without crossing the line or overstepping? i’ve already said all i feel like i can, but she just doesn’t get it🙄😪