Trying to make sense of this..

Leigh
First for a little information on our situation: My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant now for 9 months. I am supposed to start my period in 5 days, but I couldn't help it--so I took a pregnancy test and it was negative AGAIN. (It can get so discouraging!!)...
Anyways, I got a text the other day from one of my good friends telling me that she is pregnant and how excited she and her husband are. They have been trying to get pregnant for ONE month. I know that you shouldn't compare two situations like this, since so many factors play a part in trying to conceive, but it's so damn frustrating. I am totally aware that what I'm about to say is incredibly selfish and makes no sense--but I got so angry when she told me! I have absolutely no right to be mad at her, but i just feel pissed. ONE month!!!! And I've been trying for NINE and nothing. Am I going crazy?! I would never admit that I'm pissed to her, because it's not her fault. I realize that this is MY issue, not hers. But it's so frustrating!! Please tell me that I'm not the only one that would feel this way...