9 week old, worried about her eating, Anyone got advice?

Amber • Hello Everyone! Thank you for stopping by my profile! I am currently the mother of a wonderful autistic 5yo girl named Aria, and baby Lyra who was born in September. I’m pretty blunt and I live in fact, I don’t sugar coat. Be warned. Aria - 1/27/18

Hey girls. So my adorable little girl normally does pretty well... okay to be honest I’ve just gotten used to the fact she likes eating.

She cluster nurses most days starting at about 3pm to around 11pm. Has done this for weeks now. She also sleeps from about 11:00pm to 4-5am before wanting to eat, then sleeping again until she’s hungry at 9am.

She has never had long breastfeeding sessions. Normally even as a newborn she would eat for 20 minutes tops. She also likes her 5 minute feedings during the evening. I feed her on demand so most days from 9am to about 3pm she feeds every 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Then the cluster feeding starts and I end up breastfeeding her until she passes out for the night at 11. Only getting maybe 30 minute breaks in between sessions.

Should I not be letting her eat this often? I can’t figure out the difference in her cries. And she was born at 5lbs 4ozs and now 9 weeks and 4 days later she is 9lbs 14ozs. However she also is extremely short. To be honest I’m worried I’m overfeeding her... I just don’t know what to think at the moment.

*She is exclusively breastfeed, she does use a binky when she wants to take it.

Any other mothers notice their kiddo doing anything like this?