Can anyone tell me what this is called??



It’s called an air flow cap. I ordered one from the manufacturer.

I need a new one for my pump! But it’s impossible to find something if you don’t know it’s name or where to look for it!! Please help! It’s the little plastic piece that covers one side of the of the suction tubing.