18w4d - Had our anatomy scan today!!

Tonya

Baby's using my bladder as a freakin pillow!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

that explains why I'm waking so much at night to pee (ahem, every freakin hour!!) lol the tech said we have a beautiful baby but also said baby's got a big dome πŸ˜‚ my fiancee goes sorry that's from meπŸ˜‚ since we didn't want to find out the sex I told the baby before the appointment to not cooperate and cross those legs but baby had other ideas about not cooperating...FACE DOWN the entire time!!! Had to keep flipping to 'face dad' 'on your back' 'face me' all as fast as I could lmao baby wasn't budging though!!!! πŸ˜‚ first my fiancee said must be a boy he's not listening then he looks at me and says well then again it is your child.. and I looked at him and said yep and I'm not a boy and I don't listen eitherπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Almost had to go back for a second scan so she could measure the head and see the face LOL but she told me to go pee since my bladder filled up so when I went I poked at my belly and said hey now baby c'mon when I said don't coopperate I said cross your legs, now turn over! And the baby listened!!πŸ˜‚ I went back in the room and baby had flipped face up woohoo! These are the pics we got today of our lil perfect baby 😍😍😍😍

Lookin right at us!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ kinda creepy but totally love it haha

my dad said it was a girl when i first told him i was pregnant but I sent him these pics and now he says it's a boy. my sister sided with him. I guess we will find out in September 😊

I won't even lie -- I went and looked at these pics again a few hours after getting home and I cried. That's MY baby! It's growing INSIDE OF ME and it's MY BABY and it's so beautiful!! I am so happy and completely in love with my little bitty baby!!!!😍 cant believe I'm almost halfway through this pregnancy already!!! it's going too fast😳