Traumatic experiences during pregnancy.

Mackenzie.

I am now 18w 6d and two days ago I was in a really bad car accident. I’ve been pretty out of it emotionally since then. I’ve been to the hospital twice due to terrible cramps. They laughed at me since I didn’t have any physical injuries. Thank god nothing happened to the baby. The guy rear ended me at 50 miles per hour. I was at a complete stop trying to turn into my neighborhood and was about two inches away from a major gas line. I was so glad that I looked up in time to hit the breaks before I hit it. I am also very glad it was spring break and my daughter stayed with her father a little longer than usual so she wasn’t in the car. The trunk was pushed into the back seat on her side of the car which would have killed her. I am so thankful to be alive. Thankful for my husband and my parents for their support through all this. It has caused some bad anxiety and depression. But we are two weeks away from our wedding and that gives me something to look forward to. The doctors say the baby is fine just can’t help but worry. Not due until September so anything could happen.