How to get my boyfriend to move on from the past?

My boyfriend and I go through a lot of rough patches. Mainly over my past honestly (not even that bad) I’m about to be 16 in 2 months and my boyfriend will be 17 in 8 months. We’ve been dating since I was 14 and he was 15. I never really told him about my “ex’s” who I dated in elementary and seventh grade. There were nothing really but I did kiss them on the lips (just a peck) and I told one of them I loved them but I honestly didn’t I just said it bc he said it too. And when I was going into high school, that summer I talked to a lot of guys and I had a bad mouth. I said a lot of things that made me seem like a “hoe”, but really I never wanted to do anything sexual with anyone! Well when my boyfriend started finding bc I either told him or he went through my social media’s, he got upset with me. I’m not like that anymore though. With him it’s different, I love him truly and those other guys were silly crushes!!! I want him to see that but he won’t. I guess it’s my fault for not being truthful in the first place but I honestly didn’t think that was important. Right now we’re in an argument (more like he’s just mad but still talking to me) because he wanted to see a picture of my ex who I crushed on from seventh grade pretty much until we started dating in 2016 but it wasn’t a serious crush just a curious one. I’ve always wanted to get to know my now boyfriend since I met him which was in 2015. I know I may seem silly because I’m so young, but I love him and I want him to see that those other guys are nothing and I regret lying to him about those guys and that I’m not that way.