Time for help?

Becky • My angel 18-11-17 👼🏻 My little rainbow 17-09-18 👶🏽🌈

Long story short I suffered a MMC last year and now I’m currently 14 weeks +4. Everything was going well until I started spotting (light pink) at around 11 and a half weeks. Since then I’ve had it on and off, around 3 scans which all confirm baby is growing nicely and no sign of bleeding from inside, cervix closed etc etc. It got worse after we had sex last Saturday, nothing alarming like constant bleeding and it wasn’t bright red, just maybe a few smears on the toilet roll when I pee or a bit in the toilet when I strain. I also was treated for a UTI this weekend and the spotting has turned a darkish brown.

I’ve told myself a million times over, the symptoms aren’t alarming and 40% of women have some form of bleeding in pregnancy. But I cannot stop worrying and I know worrying won’t help my baby. When is it time to find help? It’s starting to feel like anxiety rather than just worrying.The only time I find some sort of relief is when I have a scan, and even that isn’t lasting long.

Is there anything I can do to help myself calm down? Has anyone experienced similar and found some kind of help during this period where you can’t feel baby move - I feel like I’m in no mans land!xxx