Happy & Heart broken

Shaina

I have PCOS and have been trying to get pregnant for over a year. Its been very trying but I am learning that it is not in my hands. I have a wonderful support system which includes my best friend in the entire world. We have been friends for 15 years. This weekend she called me and told me she was pregnant. She had to go a week without her birth control because she couldn't get it filled. Thr first thing she said on the phone was "please don't hate me". I am the first person she called, even before her parents. I am over the moon excited for her, but also heart broken for myself. It was a tough weekend knowing all she had to do was miss a week of bc and I've had to go through months of medical procedures. I have no one to talk to about it because she isn't announcing yet. I am not mad at her. I've even already bought stuff for my god child. How do you work past an upset like this though? I started clomid today so I'm trying to stay positive and stress free. Any advice? I just had to talk it out.