Going bald ??

Shanteria

So I am 7 months postpartum now and I’m not sure if this comes with after birth or not or if I have alopecia. This is my hair before I got pregnant it’s puffed out and such and thick

This was my hair while I was pregnant it was much more curly and shrinkage wasn’t a problem lol but it was harder to go through but it was still thick

Now 2 -3 months after I had my son I noticed my hairline started to receive and I started shedding really bad and I noticed a bald spot in the middle of my head.

Now I’ve been working with it a lot but it’s still thin the bald spot is no longer there but it feels like it’s just thinning out now and spreading I guess this is now 8 months postpartum

Sorry my hair looks horrible right now lol 😆 the perks of having “black “ hair 🤦🏽‍♀️😂😂😂

Do you guys think it has a lot to do with postpartum or alopecia ? like I said I never had this problem but I also researched that a lot of African Americans start to have thinning of their hair starting at their crown of their head. They said it’s reversible if caught early and your not completely bald like the scalp still has hair in the area “hair follicles” !! What do you guys recommend?? Any products or such? At this point I don’t even know what to do I’m 20 and I don’t wanna go bald. And also my receiving hairline also came back fuller and thicker it’s just this spot in the middle that I’m really worried about. I don’t really wear weaves or nothing like that so idk what’s going on!