I am really sad and fear I’m sinking into a depression

Teryana

Me and my bf broke up under complicated circumstances and now I’m super sad like I’m trying to move on. But now I’m stalking him on social media and texting him non stop he is ignoring me of course but it feels like when u take a pacifier away from a toddler and they won’t stop crying til u give it back but you know they can’t have it. I need an outlet or something. I have kids and he isn’t their dad, but I’ve never neglected the care of them but I’m not as involved as i could be as far as playing and other stuff but i feel guilty about this. It’s just that im really sad and don’t want to be around them this way. Then their dad keeps trying to insert his self in the picture even tho I don’t want him anymore. I don’t love him in that way but he won’t leave me alone: what am I gonna do because I can’t go on like this!!! I just wanna get in bed and never get out!!!

Edit: probably should specify that I deal with depression a lot and it’s something I’m trying to overcome I think this is just like the straw that broke the camels back. It’s not a normal sadness though.