To have or not to have...

..baby number 3.?

I'm just going to write this, it may be long but if you stick with it.. thanks!

While we were dating we talked about what we see for our future. Being a child of 4 I said "I want 4 kids!" Being an only child my husband said he wanted two! We compromised and decided if we have kids together wed have 3. Its sounded like the perfect number since.

Right after our wedding we dropped birth control and tried for 3 1/2 years, finally we were blessed with twins.

Now we constantly hear "boy and girl twins?!? so you're done!" 😒

We would LOVE to have 3 still and I'm sure we would make our finances work, we would have enough but not as comfortable. But now I keep thinking of the what ifs. What if we lose a job, what if we don't save enough for college, what if we never have enough to move out of the 2 bedroom house. Then I think... that's 3 kids and if I get pregnant ASAP it's 3 kids under 3 😣 I haven't even made it to the terrible twos with the twins!

We really want another and we feel everything can be worked out but for some reason I feel hesitant, my husbands all for it and was excited to tell me he wants to try for another.

I know I'm not going to find my true answer here and that it's something we must decide and we will but I'm curious what you ladies would do... Would you pursue something you want even with the worries?

Vote below to see results!