How do I get a guy to want me more than just a hookup?

It all started on tinder, this guy was perfect we had a quick convo he said add him on snap so I did. Then we get to messaging, it doesn’t take long till he says he wants to grab my ass....yeah I was like no Lol you play too much. He said fine I’ll control myself. I got the vibe this guy is cool and eventually we hang out. I go back to his place we make out and watch a movie. I said fuck it I like him, he starts touching my ass and i was okay with it. I leave and next day he wants to send me a dick pic. I told him...could you slow down your going to fast, if you don’t want to it’s cool, bye. He insisted on slowing down. Convos got short and I didn’t want to kiss his ass so I stopped replying. A month passes and we both are posting subliminal pictures to each other on our snap story. Meaning I’m posting stuff where I’m trying to be hella cute incase he sees and vice vera. Then this past weekend I go out to a bar and the next day he hits me up wants to hang out at his house again....I said I have plans and post, for him to see, me out with guys living my best life. Next day (Sunday) he goes back to flirting trying to get it in and I said you know what I’ll hit you up when I want the D. Monday comes along and he’s the first to see my stories and he himself is posting love songs this time and I feel like the song describes me in how I work and don’t care for guys and the guy in the song is into that girl. Second song is about relationship goals pretty much and how awesome the girl is...sidenote this gets me feeling like the songs were for me, so in one of his post he wrote 16 more days...I said for what and he said Cabo. (Idk what answer I was expecting but I wanted hi to continue the convo make it interesting, but he was short and I stopped relying. Around 9 he asked wyd and I responded 20 min later, Im sure he fell asleep but now idk what move to make. Does he like me or not? You think if we have sex it could lead to a relationship? Or na?