advice please!!!

emily

so i'm on instagram a lot and i got a spam account so i could post random pictures and rant to my friends when i needed to. it takes a load off of my chest and i'm glad i did it but the thing is i have a couple family members following me and they freak out when i post something related to depression or frustration and i woke up this morning to a dm from one of them saying how they don't exactly like "how much i drop the fbomb" and it makes our family seem less respectable. so i was like okay i guess i can change that but just to see i went through every single one of my posts and there were only 4 that i dropped it in and i changed two of them. and not to push blame or anything but one of the family members released an album on itunes with his friends that's explicit and i've even seen the fbomb around his house and i've heard him say it. so how on earth do i tell him what i want to tell him without sounding like the stereotypical teenager? i want to tell him that i really only say it through texts with friends or on instagram and i don't say it all the much at work or to myself and i say it on instagram wen i'm either happy or really upset. would that work?. i think i figured out what i'm going to respond but i see him all the time and i hate when things get awkward. part of me wonders if i should block them cause no one cares how i talk except my family and pretty much all of my followers cuss in all their posts and i think nothing of it. would it be a good idea to block them? cause i know it doesn't send notifications but again i don't want it to get awkward. if someone has some advice on whether i should block them and how i should respond that would be amazing. ❤️