NIPT testing results and gender reveal!

Brii

So we got our NIPT results! We are having triplets so we have been so nervous about it all. We are pretty sure at this point baby C has dwarfism witch is not a big deal to us ( my mom had it). We love her just the same. So all of our family and friends have thought this whole time we are having just one baby. Well at our reveal this past sat we told them it was twins! Two boys! They were so happy and surprised! What they don’t know is about our little girl! ( due to us not knowing what or how bad her problems are we don’t want to explain it when you can see the major size diff in our ultrasounds not to mention how epic will it be when they walk in at birth and see her with her brothers ❤️) do they will find out about her at birth! We are so excited and so very nervous! Life is changing so fast! I’m lucky i met a girl at my OB who had 2 sets of twins and introduced me to a local multiples group that has been amazing! Some of us share the same OB & they have at least mthly outings and such. Pictures 😁.