My first FRIENDS WITH BENEIFITS

I just got out of 3 year relationship and was married to him but recently got a divorce after him being mentally and physically abusive towards me.....(best decision) but anyways one night I was bored and decided to give tinder a try and I meant this guy on their and I let him know that I was married and I low key let him know I wasn’t looking for a relationship and him and I agreed to just have sex but be friends also but recently me and him been hanging out a lot and I feel like he is catching feelings because the way he looks at me and when I come over to his place I’m the one that starts getting sexually with him and he wants to chill or cuddle and yesterday when we where making out he told me he missed me but then he realized he shouldn’t said that but I ignored it and continue to kiss him when we have sex we both have a connection but for me it’s just sex a 45% of me I wouldn’t care if he catches feeling but the other % I do because I know damn well I’m not ready for a relationship because it’s been 4 months and I like my freedom but the sex is amazing but I don’t want to hurt his feelings😩😩😩😩