I’m worried...

Annaleise • Just a girl, finding her way in the world

About a month ago, on the 14th, I got the nexoplanon implant whatever it’s called (I forgot the name) as my form of birth control. Well, three days later I let my boyfriend finish inside of me because he’s been wanting to do it and I couldn’t resist. Then about a week after the first incident, he did it again.

Then over spring break, it happened again because we didn’t have a condom and we had to make it super quick because we where with his family but it honestly wasn’t consensual which kind of irritated me because I was kinda freaking out about the situation a few days later.

Now, in present day, I’m 2 days late on my period (this usually happens sometimes) and I’m nervous I may be pregnant. I’m not sure if it’s just the new birth control messing with my period or if it’s because I’m pregnant.

I’m going to take a birth control test but how long should I wait? Another week? Or should I just take it because it said to wait two weeks after having sex?

Also, please don’t freak out about the not consensual thing. I already gave him a lecture on it and said if he did it again without my permission that we were gonna have sex anymore. Don’t bash on him pleaseee. I know how y’all girlies can be super protective ❤️