Confused and between a rock and a hard place

So ever since I found out I was pregnant, I've been stuck on my decision to keep the baby on one hand because I've been wanting another child for a while but on the other hand get ride of it because right now just isn't the time and stability is a must. It doesn't help that the moment I told the father we went from in a relationship to single again. So not only am I working on getting back on my feet and fighting a case with my first child's father I'm now alone with another baby to take care of by myself. Not to mention my family isn't exactly the best people to rely on for any help so I stand alone in this world not knowing what I should do. I honestly don't want to struggle more then I am now looking for a new apartment and job that will work with my availability with a four year old and a new born. Not trying to make excuses I just don't feel it's the right time in my life to have another child but I also don't want to kill my baby or give it away. I'm open for opinions and advice don't be rude though pregnancy made me a emotional reck that bites 😢😢🤔😩