Homemade Fertility Cleanse!!

Amoi

(copy/paste from BabyCenter)

First I'm going to tell u this is not my personal recipe.I found it in a another board.I read alot of comments that this recipe help alot of women to get conceive.so I'm going to give this natural recipe a try.medicine did not work for me.its not hurt to give this a try.

I started my period light spotting today, so tomorrow I think it should be my Cd1 and in order for me to feel better/less depressed about not getting my BFP this cycle, I decided to follow an all-natural remedy to help with ovulation (it's similar to clomid & femera-but with no *unknown* side effects).

This recipe I am about to share with you is what I will personally follow this cycle, in hopes of it reinforcing my ovaries (it works like clomid/femera) + it will flush all the bad stuff out from ur body, & with the grace of God, hope to have my BFP!

Ingredients: 

6 Tbsp ground Cumin

6 Tbsp ground Clove

6 Tbsp ground Nigella seeds (kalaunji)

6 Tbsp ground black pepper

6 Tbsp whole cress seeds

3 Tsp ground Fenugreek seeds

How To: 

Mix all the ingredients together, and take ONE tbsp after breakfast. (mix it with some honey), then drink one full glass of water afterwards.

I should do this on CD 3, untill I finish my period. For example, if my cycle is 4 days, I only do this on CD 3 & 4. If my period lasts for 7 days, I take this on CD 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7. 

Results:

If I start having a heavy flow, that'll mean I have something clogged somewhere. 

If I dry up sooner, that means my ovaries are weak, and that this mixture is "doing what it's supposed to". 

And everybody who dont find cress seeds substitute it with amount of cinnamon.and substitute nigella seeds (kalaunji) with fennel sees (saunf).if u dont have nigella seeds.

I just wanted to share my plan with you ladies, I'm definitely trying this herb mixture for 4 months.bcoz I read it take 3 months to get a bfp.so I m trying for 4 months.hope it will not take this much tym.and I get my bfp very soon

feel free to share your own experience if u try this, or give any comments if you know anyone who tried this & it worked for them.if u have any question about anything in this recipe feel free to ask.