New to the group!

Ashley

Hey ladies! I remember using this app in 2015 when I was trying to get pregnant. I ended up falling pregnant with twins after 3 months! Best blessing ever, they are simply amazing and my whole world.

I have since divorced and found someone who is my complete soulmate. I am SO happy to be back and trying to conceive with him! He's everything I've ever wanted and I can't believe I get to (hopefully) have his baby!

I got my iud removed 2 days ago and we have been doing the deed every day since. My plan is to hopefully have sex at least every other day, since I have read about a lot of ladies falling pregnant immediately after removal, since you're extremely fertile. Right now I'm dealing with the crash of hormones in a way, it's not too bad but I can tell it's happening.

Has anyone else had the iud and felt that way? Tons and tons of baby dust to you all, ladies! I can't wait for all of us to transition to that <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.nurture">pregnancy app</a>!