Just for some fun - are the Crystals right? - sick of being so stressed about ttc

kenna.

I have a family member who can tell you answers to yes/no questions using a Crystal as well as in order how many and sexes of your babies you'll have... sounds strange, but it's never failed within my family and friends yet.. she predicted I'd have 3 boys and a girl many times as I've grown up, I can see physically myself (as can anyone watching) the Crystal indicating the sexes of the babies then it stops when there are no more.. I've had 2 boys, had a missed miscarriage which was my 3rd boy and apparently a girl one day soon....................................................................................... So after 40 days of pregnancy symptoms on and off and impatiently waiting for a BFP or AF I asked some questions.. she told me "tomorrow you will get AF" and "you'll be pregnant within 2 weeks after that" huh!!!!!! I'd been waiting FORTY days already.. how can some Crystal tell me when AF would arrive... woke up the next morning - nothing, went to toilet later - nothing.. I check my crystal I was given - still said it would happen that day.. stood up after this to get changed and BAM... there was old mate AF... so, lets see if baby #3 sticks in the next 2 weeks (haha) and as a follow on if it's a girl .. just for some fun because I need some smiles at times during the process.. it can become so consuming and depressing at times ❤ much love and luck to all