TTC after Mirena

Ruqaiyyah

Hi there, this is my 1st post on here and I just don't know where to begin 😩

I had my coil removed in January as me and my hubby want to try for another baby, I'd had it in for just over year. I had it put in after my last child as I didn't want to catch on again straight away as I have 3 now. I know right I must be crazy wanting a fourth

But since I've had it taken out I have been all over the place. Hormones are going crazy. 1 thing that has been a positive is that I have been more regular because before the coil I used to spot constantly.

So I've been doing opks and doing the baby dance around that time and for 1st 2 cycles I was peeing on a stick morning noon and night . . Well what if this? What if that? I have been bleeding but I bled with my 3rd for 1st 3 months so convinced myself I could still be pregnant but I've resisted testing for over a month now.

But here's my problem my stomach has doubled in size my boobs hurt all the time and lots of other pregnancy symptoms. I've been reading up on it online and getting missed reviews with removal of mirena.

Has anyone else had mirena? Did you have pregnancy symptoms after removal bloating of stomach and sore boobs? Is it a hormonal imbalance? I'm just really all over place and don't know what to do! . . Please help me!!