Just got a new full time job as a CNA. SHOULD I QUIT MY $HITTY RETAIL PART TIME JOB???

Rebecca • Hopeless romantic but ironically the least romantic person ever 🤦‍♀️

I have worked at a cosmetic store for over a year. It is by far the worst job I've ever had. while I don't hate any of my coworkers, the old co-manager we had made my life hell for constantly talking down to me amongst other disrespectful bull shit she pulled on me. even with new management, there's I still feel some resentment towards my boss. while I know I'm very much valued there... in the end it's fucking makeup and I no longer find it fulfilling. not to mention I feel disposable like most retail associate. I got my CNA licence last month, and I do plan on continuing my education all the way to RN soon within the next year. I love my new job, I find it fulfilling and I feel appreciated. But I'm still undecided on wether or not I should quit my retail job to better focus on my experience as a CNA... or hang in there just a while longer. I know most CNAs work 2 jobs because we don't make a lot of money.

Vote below to see results!