My S/O left me a week before delivery...

I was a single mother of 1 beautiful baby girl before I met my s/o (or ex I guess I should say now) and he was amazing with my daughter from the first day he met her. He was always such a sweetheart to me but when we argued-it was bad. I found out I was pregnant in August, and he was really supportive at first. Then I think he was unsure of it all about 3 months in. He finally came around and things started looking up. Fast forward to now (a week and one day before I deliver via planned cesarean) and all of a sudden he wants freedom and decided to break up with me. During the course of our relationship we had some problems due to him talking to girls behind my back and such. He’s been so evil about the break up that he’s literally added these girls back on his social media and taken me off. He says he still wants to be in the babies lives but the timing and the pain is so much for me to handle right now. Any other ladies ever been through this? Any advice? Sorry for the long post I’m at a loss of ways to cope at this point. TIA