Ripped stitches, help me heal!!!

Ellie • Zoe-Jane Belle Grimes born April 7th 10.3lbs 15 in head 21 in long at 1:08 AM!

So update, I had a 10.3 pound baby Saturday morning at 1:08; they put two stitches in and I had a 3rd degree tear. Well I hadn’t pooped in a week and it was right there ready to come today. I finally pooped today and it was literally so big I couldn’t even flush it down the toilet ( it was a literal circle, like a ball) , so of course it tore EVERYTHING back open. So I had to go back to the hospital and get stitched back up. Do y’all have any remedies that helped y’alls stitches dissolve faster than 7 to 10 days? I’m going to sleep without bottoms in tonight to let them air dry, this time I’m not going to keep them so moist with all the blood from a pad. And do y’all have any remedies for making you have softer stool. I took 3 laxatives and stool softeners a day, plus juices, oats, grains and all but it still didn’t help me. Y’all please help me out!! I don’t want to have to go through stitches AGAIN for a 3rd time.