I don't need this right now...

M • Loving life! ❤️✌️
I've posted about my mother before but long story trying to be short: she's an alcoholic/addict and unmedicated bipolar. My whole life has been a roller coaster with her and after she got into a recent physical altercation with my brother and filed false allegations against him with Social Services regarding his children I decided I'm done for real this time too. My soon to be born son deserves better than that and so do I. She's in manic mode right now contacting distant family members with crazy ramblings and sending me weird emails so I made the mistake of replying to one an asking her to please stop contacting me. She's now in a rage telling me how ungrateful I am and says she's going to file a restraining order against myself, my husband, and my MIL who lives with us...I'd say good riddance but now I'm stressing about what lies she's going to tell to get those restraining orders 😣 we've done nothing to her to warrant a restraining order, just cut off contact. I'm so worried this is going to get messy and affect our jobs or something...just feel so helpless and hopeless now. This is the last thing I need at 33 weeks pregnant...