Should I see a doctor??

My boyfriend and i have been together for 5 years. The first 3 1/2 years we were together I was on birth control and we were actively trying to avoid pregnancy ( Lo Lestrin Fe pills for about 2 years and Skyla IUD for year and a half ) which was successful. Never conceived, BC was our only form of protection besides My boyfriend would use the “pull-out” method. Well about 2 years ago I got the IUD taken out and switched back to the pill for a couple months. Since then (over a year and a half probably closer to 2 years) I haven’t been on any form of BC and he no longer does the PO method. We’re using no form of protection at all, we’re both healthy, but I’ve never gotten pregnant. Should I mention anything to my OB at my annual? We’re not necessarily actively trying to get pregnant but we’re also not trying to avoid it either. Any advice ladies on what could be going on? My period is finally normal for the most part, But I have had ovarian cysts in the past and since off of BC i get really long / painful / heavy periods. Just any advice will be appreciated!