Did he cheat on me?

life

My SO has this girl friend. They have been friends for 10 years. We just got married last year.

Anywhoooooo...... we went to Vegas last year for his birthday. She picked us up from the airport & litterly tagged along. On our third night I asked my SO why does she keep tagging along. We ended up arguing & when I went to shower she texted him & he left me the whole night.

I tried calling him & texting him where he was but it all went to voice mail.

I was hurt & wanted to come home, his my husband so I stayed & when he got back it was like nothing happened.

Fast forward.....

Two weeks later I was in pain & called him at work letting him know that am heading to the hospital. I was 4 1/2 months pregnant with twins. The next morning I lost my twin girls. He was not by my side. He was still at work.

I was consumed with guilt. I was hurt. I was alone.

Fast forward.... two months

His friend called him again, she said her car broke down. She was three hours away, he worked a 13 hours shift that morning but he drove to rescue her. She drove 20 hours to visit him. Ummmmm...

When they got back he took her to his house & made her stay in his bedroom.

(We bought a house together & his nephews live at his house)

Fast forward..... 6 months

His birthday came & he wanted to spend it where she lives and I said no, not happening. We had a wonderful stay cation together. One week of our time together well spent.

The next week I went to work & guess what? She's back in town again. I found out when I got home from work early to surprise him with dinner. He surprised me by getting all dressed up and I caught him heading out. I asked him what's up? He said @$/! is here and we're having dinner together. WTF! I said your my husband and we're going together. He said no, am leaving. I said you wait for me I'll just freshen up. We left together in separate cars. When we got there, she did not show up & he was crying the whole time. I asked him if he was ok & where is °@$!# he said she's not coming. I left it at that. The next morning he did not come home. I called him and he said he was having breakfast with@!##! We got into a big argument & he took all the jewelry that he bought me, including my wedding ring. I found out that He paid for her hotel because Motel 6 was too trashy for her.

Fast forward... a week of no communication. He works at night I work during the day.

I asked him and he said that she's just a friend.

Am I overreacting here?