Should I Marry Mike...

I want to improve my relationship with my fiancé because I can't marry him if it doesn't improve. 
When we have a fight it always ends the same way, with me giving in early and letting him do whatever he wants to do. 
Mike always says "it's my way or the highway, get used to it" 
But, I'm used to it and I feel defeated. I feel uncared for, I feel as if I have no control in what I do with my life because he makes every decision from the small decisions of what I wear, what makeup I wear, what food I eat to the big things like what I get to do today or tomorrow or the next day, and where I live. 
I've talked to him about this a thousand times but the conversation always ends within less than 5 minutes and ends the same way: with him ignoring the subject by saying "it doesn't matter, just do what you're told" and most of the time him leaving to do something else with someone else. 
He gets what he wants, and I talk to him to make sure I'm good for him, he says he's completely satisfied with our relationship and how I treat him, I'm happy to constantly know that!  
Don't get me wrong, he DOES care about me, he DOES love me, he just happens to think that because I'm a positive person that these things he does to me doesn't hurt me because I tell him my complaints but somehow always find a way to simply "get over it" just like he tells me to, although most days I'm pretty sure the fact is that he cares about him self more.