Baby's color

Okay so my man is Haitian .. very dark skin and I'm mixed CV , pr , & native American I'm light skin or as my man says I'm "yellow" so my daughter is 5 days old & i thought she would come out in between ... she's very light skin basically like a redish color. but the top of her ears are brown & above her finger nails is also brown (cuticles) does that mean she will get darker ? or even because her eyes are grey ish (his is brown & mine is Hazel) my mans been an ass lately saying she's not his and needs a DNA test and it's pissing me off. he says hes joking and just trying to make me mad but it's not funny I told him if he doesn't think he is hers fine I won't bring her to see you ( not until shes at least 1anyway ) or send you pictures of her idc im not forcing her on you I don't need you I went through this whole stressful pregnancy without you I can raise her myself like I did with my son. and I hung up and haven't been answering his calls (he's in jail) mind you he hasn't seen her yet I sent pics out yesterday so I know he hasn't got them yet. sorry left out how he knows what she looks like lol I described what she looked like he called the day she was born.