So so sad

I’m so confused and sad for the last few weeks I have felt this way about my relationship and it dose no good to talk about it . Not with him who I love more then anything. I’m 29 weeks pregnant and I want sex with my husband but I can tell he dose not want sex with me . It’s not that I think he’s not attracted to me but because our son moves and he feel it’s wired and uncomfortable so I try to understand. But it’s been stupid stuff that has been causes of our agreements like if I say something like today I was holding him in bed . Because he usually holds me but he was like babe I want to turn this way can u put your arms around me ? I was like sure because he always dose this with me at night . He’s been sleep so, we get up to eat then lay down and I’m trying to get a little something from him not sex, but like loving just get an emotional connection and I’m like bae you still sleepy he say maybe . So I’m think ok I start college classes tomorrow . So maybe he can help me get some sleep plus my husband is not a romantic at all . He works I try not to complain but if I ask him for anything it seems like he always say I’m gonna find something to complain about . So back to tonight he say this so I just lay there thinking like I don’t do this to you why would you say this to me . And he’s just looking at me and I don’t say anything because I don’t wanna make him mad or argue with him tonight . So he’s like what’s your problem and at first I’m like nothing . He ask again and I say I don’t get why you say that I always trying to find something to complain about . He say he gives up and I’m just sitting there confused. I’m lost I guess I can’t ask anything or say anything I swear some times I hate being a women because of how men are raised to view us an treat us . I know he loves me that’s not a question I just don’t understand what’s going on with us at the moment .