My fiance pulled a 180

kay

Hey ladies, this is more of a vent than anything but if any one has any advice I am all ears! so me and my fiance have been together almost 3 years. I got pregnant about 5 months Into our relationship and we were happy, but I ended up having a miscarriage at 10 weeks. It was a hard time and we were both upset. over the course of the next 2 years we talked about having kids and what not and decided to wait a little bit. well we have been trying for the past 4 months. I'm not charting or anything, it's more of if it happens it happens. he was 110% okay and excited and on board with it. Then today out of the blue he says that we are young and he still likes to play video games and just hang out 😑 and then says that we should wait until 29, 30. I understand him not wanting kids now. I always ask him to make sure because this can't be undone. but I am not wanting to wait till I'm 30. I'm 21 now, and I know for some, it's young, but the thought of having a young child in my thrities is not something I want. and who knows how long it may take to get pregnant, and I want more than one so that's another couple years, 30 is a good age for some but definitely not for me. Then once he saw I was upset he said, well I guess we can start again once we make over 100,000 a year. he gets a raise in 3 months and that will put us over 100,000. but now I'll be constantly thinking he doesn't want this. I am just upset that I can't do anything about this. I can't force him, and I wouldn't want to. So all I can do is wait and hope he'll compromise in the future? any one else have this issue or has had this argument?