Why Won’t My Baby Girl Stop Crying???

Harmony • My names Harmony 🌸 I’m engaged to Barry Seidl 💍 we have a beautiful daughter named Nova 👸🏻 I’m a Stay At Home Mom 👩‍👧 and I love my little family 💕

Nova is 7w3d (yes I deleted the app and had to make a totally new profile 🙄)

She is SPOILED she cries just to cry. No seriously!! I have fed her, changed her, rocked her, held her, cuddled her, EVERYTHING!!! She’s not colicky, nor is she gasy. I think she just wants mommy to hold her 24/7 but due to my csection 7w3d ago my back KILLS me and I can’t constantly hold her. I mean I do but it KILLS ME!!! I don’t want to use the cry it out method cuz I’ve done research that states that it can make infants and newborns feel abandoned and/or neglected.... and they can potential grow up to be more aggressive and “”rude”” but I seriously don’t know how to break her out of the habit. Granted she’s barely into 2m but am I missing something????

I am trying my best to be the best mom. Loving, kind, caring, funny, helpful and understanding... but I can’t spoil her so bad that she wants me to hold her till she’s 18. Don’t get me wrong I will always be a loving caring sympathetic mommy...but my back is KILLING me. Like I had to walk with her to get her to sleep, I sat down she started crying.

I don’t mind holding and cuddling her but my house needs cleaned and I need a shower 🚿

****EDIT***

Sissy is just a mommy’s girl and is being needy. She just wants to know her mommy is around and I’m perfectly fine showing her that. She’s my world and I’m just gonna enjoy my baby wearing days 💖