Breast pump through insurance recommendations

Darby

I just thought I’d let everyone know my AWESOME experience with getting my breast pump through my insurance.🙂

Originally I had applied through Aeroflowbreastpumps.com, it took 2 weeks to just get an email stating that I was denied, even though my insurance covers a breast pump, also with my insurance you have to be in your 3rd trimester to order a pump, which I was. So I know there was no actual reason as to why I was denied.🤷‍♀️ So I looked online applied to a few more places and one of them was bumpbenifits.com. And omg, I should have just started with them. Within that day I got an email saying I was approved. And 6 days later, I now have my pump.🙂 I’m only a week away from my due date and they did say they would rush the process along, so maybe I just got lucky. But I just wanted to give a little review for the ladies that had no clue what to do when trying to order a breast pump.

And I had to let everyone know how excited I am to get my breast pump, today has been better than Christmas.😂 now if only my child would hurry up and make his appearance!